The following are PDF files.
WIT/index 5/25 © 2011-18 Bob Griggs Ministries bbfibobgriggs.com
Folding “Tri-fold” format means you
make two creases to create 3 panels.
This is the preferred shape when you
want to stuff something in an envelope
or a shirt pocket.
We’re here to help.
Make sure your printer setting
is on “print ACTUAL size”.
1. place stack of sheets FACE DOWN on
a flat clean surface.
2. take the short edge at the “A” corner
and align it with the “B” line and carefully
3. move the remaining short edge inward
approximately to the first crease.
4. Crease this second fold. And confirm
all the printing is between the creases,
as shown above.
5. Pray that God will use your efforts
here, for His glory.